- Emory University: Emory beat Washington University 1-0 over the weekend, thanks to a goal from Christian Meyer in the 81st minute. The Eagles improve to 7-3-1 on the season and will face a trip to Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland on Saturday.
- Georgia State University: Georgia State lost 3-1 to Belmont in their trip to Nashville last Tuesday. Liam Fitzsimmons scored State's only goal in the match. The Panthers struck back over the weekend beating NJIT 6-1 at home, putting their record and 6-4-0. Georgia State will face Memphis tonight in Tennessee.
- Georgia Southern University: Georgia Southern lost to Hartwick 3-0 on Friday night, falling to a 2-5-1 record. The Eagles will play Jacksonville University at home tonight at 7:00 PM.
- Georgia Southwestern State University: Southwestern lost their trip to North Georgia 2-1 in overtime. Silvio Polly score Southwestern's goal. The Canes will host the University of Montevallo on Wednesday.
- Truett-McConnell College: Truett lost to Union College on Saturday 3-2, and dropping to a 6-3-3 record. The Bears face a trip to Virginia this weekend to take on Bluefield College.
- University of Georgia: The Bulldogs lost to SEC opponents Missouri 2-0 on Sunday, falling to a 3-9-1 overall record. This Friday, Georgia look to get back on track against conference rivals Alabama.
- Emory University: Emory lost to Washington University 2-0 on Saturday. Emory will look to get back on track against Case Western Reserve University on Friday.
- Georgia State University: The Panthers lost 4-3 to rivals Georgia Southern on Sunday. They will face South Alabama on Friday and have an 8-3-3 record.
- Kennesaw State University: The Owls lost 1-0 to Florida Gulf Coast on Sunday. They will play North Florida University at home on Friday.