The international break is over and club soccer has finally returned. The Red Bulls, Toronto FC, Columbus, Montreal, and DC United have clinched a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. FC Dallas, LA Galaxy, and Vancouver have all clinched a spot in the Western Conference. Most teams only have one game left in the regular season after this week and there is still one open playoff spot left in the Eastern Conference and three in the Western Conference.
- Warren Creavalle (Philadelphia Union): Creavalle did not come off the bench in Sunday's 4-1 loss to New York Red Bulls. Red Bulls player, Mike Grella made MLS history by scoring the fastest ever goal. Philadelphia remain in 9th place in the Eastern Conference. Highlights
- Walker Zimmerman (FC Dallas): On 10/7, Zimmerman did not come off the bench against Vancouver Whitecaps FC. The match ended in a scoreless draw. Highlights This past Wednesday, FC Dallas played Vancouver again and won 2-0, Zimmerman remained on the bench. Highlights On Saturday, Zimmerman played 90 minutes in the 1-0 win over Real Salt Lake and had one shot. The win keeps FC Dallas in the race for the Supporters Shield, only behind New York Red Bulls on goal differential. Highlights
- Chris Klute (Columbus Crew): Klute did not come off the bench in Saturday's 2-0 over Toronto FC. With the win Columbus clinch a spot in the MLS Cup Playoffs. Highlights
- Kwadwo Poku (New York City FC): Poku played 14 minutes in Friday's 2-1 loss to Orlando City SC. New York City's loss to DC United two weeks ago ended any hopes for making the playoffs. Highlights
- Ricardo Clark (Houston Dynamo): Clark played 90 minutes in the 1-1 draw with Seattle Sounders and scored the opening goal for the Dynamo. Unfortunately the draw eliminated the Dynamo from the playoffs. Highlights
- Joe Bendik (Toronto FC): On Wednesday, Toronto beat New York Red Bulls 2-1. Bendik did not come off the bench. Sebastian Giovinco scored what will probably be the goal of the season. Highlights Bendik played 90 minutes on Saturday in the 2-0 loss to Columbus Crew. Bendik made three saves including a quick reaction save to keep out Kamara's headed effort
- Alec Kann (Chicago Fire): Kann did not come off the bench in the 4-0 loss to DC United. Chicago remain in 10th place in the Eastern Conference and will host the New York Red Bulls next weekend in the final game of the season. Highlights
- Jack McInerney (Columbus Crew): Did not make the 18 in the 2-0 win over Toronto FC.
- Sam Cronin (Colorado Rapids): DNP
- Jimmy Maurer (New York Cosmos): Last Wednesday, the New York Cosmos beat our Atlanta Silverbacks 3-0. Maurer made 4 saves including a spectacular double save. Highlights Last Sunday, the Cosmos had another 3-0 win over FC Edmonton where Maurer made 1 save. Highlights The Cosmos didn't play this weekend but their back-to-back wins put them in 3rd place.
- Blake Wagner (Carolina RailHawks): Wagner did not make the 18 in last weekend's 3-0 win over Jacksonville Armada nor Saturday's 4-0 loss to Ft. Lauderdale Strikers. Highlights The RailHawks are in 8th place. Highlights