- Emory University: On Friday, Emory lost 2-0 to Cast Western Reserve in Ohio. On Sunday, Emory tied Carnegie Mellon University (PA) 1-1. Matt Sherr scored Emory's goal by finishing a corner in the 17th minute. The Eagles, now 7-4-2, will return home on Wednesday and host Birmingham Southern University.
- Georgia State University: Georgia State, 6-5-0 overall, lost 2-1 to Memphis last Tuesday. Max Hemmings provided the Panthers with their only goal. Georgia State will face number four ranked Wake Forest University tonight at 7:00.
- Georgia Southern University: Georgia Southern defeated Jacksonville University 5-0 last week. Hunter Loyden, Emmanuel Raji, Emil Laursen, Alfonso Ochoa, and Adam Abdellaoui all got on the score sheet. Over the weekend the Eagles beat Howard University 2-0 in the nation's capital. Both Christian Duncan and Adam Abdellaoui scored. The Eagles improve to 4-5-1 and will face Clemson tonight at 7:00.
- Georgia Southwestern State University: Georgia Southwestern endured another defeat to the University of Montevallo on Wednesday. The Canes conceded in the first 10 minutes of the match and failed to find an equalizer. On Saturday, Southwestern lost to Young Harris 2-1. Chris Steinwachs was able to find an equalizer in the 58th minute but his goal to not prove enough as Young Harris scored 4 minutes later. The Canes will play Clayton State on Wednesday.
- Oglethorpe University: Oglethorpe University tied Rhodes College 1-1 on Friday. Nick Muntean scored Ogelthrope's goal. On Sunday, the 10-2-2 Stormy Petrels faced Hendrix College and won 6-0. Nick Muntean, Rodrigo Meade, Martijn Edelman, Ekow Annan, and Topher Marshall, who scored twice, all featured on the score sheet. Oglethorpe's win on Sunday clinched the SAA regular season title. They will face Centre University at home this Friday.
- Truett-McConnell College: Truett beat Bluefield College 2-1 in overtime on Saturday thanks to goals from Penzi Kakoma, who equalized in the 88th minute and Josiah Saydee's winner in the 104 minute. The Bears improve to 7-3-3 overall and play Tennessee Wesleyan College tomorrow.
- University of Georgia: The University of Georgia lost 1-0 to a late goal in overtime on Friday. The Bulldogs fall to 3-10-1 and will visit Vanderbilt on Friday in Tennessee. Highlights
- Emory University: Emory University played number 23 ranked Case Western University on Friday, ending in a scoreless draw. Emory had almost triple the shots of Case Western but were unable to find the tack of the net. On Sunday, the Eagles lost Carnegie Mellon 1-0. Emory will face Kennesaw State University tonight at 7:00 and look to improve on their 7-6-1 record.
- Georgia State University: Georgia State lost 1-0 to South Alabama who sit atop of the Sun Belt Conference on Friday. On Sunday, the Panthers beat Troy 2-1 in double overtime thanks to Suzanne Arafa's late goal. Ashley Nagy scored their first goal. Georgia State will visit Texas State in their next match and are now 9-4-3.
- Oglethorpe University: Oglethorpe University lost to Hendrix college 2-0 on Sunday. The 2-10 Stormy Petrels will host Centre college, from Kentucky, on Friday.
- Kennesaw State University: Kennesaw lost to Jacksonville University 1-0 on Sunday. the 5-9-2 Owls will play USC Upstate on Sunday in what will be their second to last match of the season.