- Emory University: Emory University beat Birmingham Southern 1-0 in overtime on Wednesday thanks to Christian Meyer's 95th minute goal. This was Meyer's third game winning goal of the season. The result puts the Eagles at 8-4-2 and will face Brandeis this Friday for Senior Night.
- Georgia State University: Georgia State lost to number two nationally ranked Wake Forest 5-0 on Tuesday. On Saturday, Georgia State lost to Hartwick 1-0. The Panthers fall to 6-7-0 and will host UNC Asheville tonight at 7:00.
- Georgia Southern University: Georgia Southern lost 3-1 to number 4 ranked Clemson University on Tuesday. Christian Duncan scored for Georgia Southern. On Saturday, the Eagles beat Appalachian State 1-0 thanks to a goal from Alfonso Ochoa and move to 5-6-1 as they prepare for their trip to NJIT on Friday.
- Oglethorpe University: Oglethorpe's nine game unbeaten streak came to an end on Friday in the 3-2 loss to Centre. Nick Muntean and Jonathan Guy got on the score sheet for the Stormy Petrels on their Senior Night. Oglethorpe will enter the SAA quarterfinals on Saturday against Sewanee at 4:30.
- Truett-McConnell College: Truett lost to Tennessee Wesleyan University 2-0 on Wednesday. On Thursday the Bears beat Bob Jones University 5-3 and improve to 8-4-3 on the season.
- University of Georgia: Georgia beat SEC rivals Vanderbilt 3-1 on Friday. Marion Crowder, Bella Hartley, and Cara Smith supplied the goals. The Bulldogs continued their form against Auburn where they won 1-0 thanks to Sydney Shultis' goal. Georgia will finish out their season against the Florida Gators on Thursday.
- Emory University: Emory haven't played for two weeks but play Kennesaw tonight at 7:00 against Emory.
- Oglethorpe University: Oglethorpe beat Talladega in the last game of the regular season on Monday night 3-1. Beatrice Menjor, Jessie Gregerson, and Jasmine Jakes all scored. The Stormy Petrels finish the season 3-11.
- Georgia State University: Georgia State finished the regular season beating App State on Sunday 1-0 thanks to a goal from Suzanne Arafa. The Panthers ended the season at with a 10-5-3 record.
- Kennesaw State University: Kennesaw beat USC Upstate 1-0 on Sunday. Shannon Driscoll scored the Owl's winner. Kennesaw will face Emory tonight for Senior Night at 7:00.