- Warren Creavalle (Philadelphia Union): Creavalle played 90 minutes in the 1-1 draw with 2nd place in the Eastern Conference, New England Revolution. Creavalle notched an assist by setting up Fernando Aristeguieta for the equalizer. Philadelphia remain in 9th place in the Eastern Conference. Full Highlights
- Walker Zimmerman (FC Dallas): Zimmerman did not come off the bench in Sunday's 3-2 loss to 1st place in the Western Conference, LA Galaxy. FC Dallas remain in 3rd place in the Western Conference. Full Highlights
- Chris Klute (Columbus Crew): Klute did not come off the bench in Saturday's 2-1 loss to 6th place in the Western Conference, Portland Timbers. Columbus remain in 3rd in the Eastern Conference. Full Highlights
- Jack McInerney (Columbus Crew): McInerney did not make the 18 man squad for Saturday's match.
- Sam Cronin (Colorado Rapids): Cronin did not come off the bench in Saturday's 3-2 loss to 8th place in the Western Conference. Colorado remain in 10th place in the Western Conference.
- Ricardo Clark (Houston Dynamo): Clark played 90 minutes in the 1-0 win over Sporting Kansas City on Wednesday. Clark completed 1 key pass and had 84% passing accuracy on the night. Full Highlights On Saturday, Clark played 69 minutes in the 3-2 win over Colorado Rapids. Clark had 2 shots.
- Kwadwo Poku (NYCFC): Poku came on in the 90th minute in the 2-1 win over Vancouver Whitecaps who are 1st in the Western Conference. NYCFC are in 8th place in the Eastern Conference. Full Highlights
- Joe Bendik (Toronto FC): Bendik did not come off the bench in the 3-2 win over Chicago Fire. Toronto's Sebastian Giovinco set an MLS record for most combined goals and assists (35) in the regular season. Full Highlights
- Alec Kann (Chicago Fire): Kann did not come off the bench in Wednesday's 2-1 loss to Montreal Impact. Full Highlights Kann remained on the bench again in Saturday's 3-2 loss to Toronto.
- Andrew Wolverton (LA Galaxy): Wolverton did not come off the bench in Wednesday's 1-1 draw with Central FC (Trinidad and Tobago) in the CONCACAF Champions League. Recap Wolverton did not make the 18 in Sunday's 3-2 win over 3rd place in the Western Conference, FC Dallas. LA remain atop the Western Conference. Full Highlights
- Andy Craven (Seattle Sounders): Craven remains sidelined due to a knee injury and did not make the match day squad in Seattle's 3-0 win over Vancouver Whitecaps in CONCACAF Champions League Play. Recap
- Chris Duvall (New York Red Bulls): Duvall suffered a serious leg injury in July. We received an update in his status this week.
- Sean Johnson (Chicago Fire): Johnson suffered a shoulder injury and will miss the remainder of the season. He will be omitted from the recap until there is an update in his status.
- Jimmy Maurer (New York Cosmos): Maurer played 90 minutes on Wednesday for the Cosmos who fell 4-1 to Ottawa Fury FC. Ottawa remain in 1st place. Maurer did not manage to make a save on the night. Full Highlights
- Blake Wagner (Carolina RailHawks): Wagner played 45 minutes in Saturday's 3-1 loss to 1st place Ottawa Fury FC. Carolina remain in 10th place. Full Highlights