Welcome back to MLS Fantasy Tips. This week gets a little interesting and may require more strategy than normal. Round 4 is the first double game week of the season but not every team has two games. Let me know your picks in the comments.
- Mauro Diaz: Diaz is a must-add this week if he isn't already in your team. FC Dallas have two games this round against DC United and Columbus Crew SC. Making Diaz your captain this week would be a wise decision.
- Maximiliano Urruti: Another FC Dallas player. Urruti has been in good form lately, scoring two goals in the first three games.
- David Ousted: Vancouver play two games this round, both at home where they will have a big advantage. If you still haven't finalized on a keeper for the season, Ousted could be a good short-term add at $5.9.
- Will Bruin: The anti-Ousted pick. Will Bruin and the high-powered Houston Dynamo attack will be facing Vancouver, who are missing their two central defenders to the international call-ups.
- Laurent Ciman: Ciman received an ankle injury on Thursday, and could see a lengthy spell on the sideline depending on the severity. For now, there is practically no chance he plays in Montreal's next game.