Heads up y’all. There will be a march/walk event going on for juvenile diabetes Saturday morning that will have some road closures around Mercedes Benz Stadium. Here are some directions for getting to some of the various lots you may be parking in on gameday:
Silver, Red Deck and the Gulch from the North:
- Take Marietta St South
- At the corner of Marietta and Baker St (STATS Brewpub will be on the right) take the right onto Baker St. This will lead you behind Green Deck and the NCAA Hall of Fame.
- If you are going to the Gulch, stay on Baker St and you will arrive at the Gulch Lot A.
- Follow Baker St and take a right on Mangum St.
- Follow Mangum St around to the lower Red Deck Entrance.
- If you are going to Silver Deck continue on Mangum St and take a left on Elliott St. Once you turn on Elliott St the Silver Deck will be in the right and you will be able to enter through the lower Silver Entrance.
Silver, Red Deck and the Gulch from the South:
- Take Northside Dr to MLK Dr.
- Turn right on MLK and keep straight it will turn into Mitchell St.
- Go past Mangum St and take the left onto Elliott St.
- Follow Elliott St and the entrance to Silver Deck will be on the left.
- If you are going to the Red Deck continue on Elliott St and take a right on Mangum St. Follow Mangum St down to the lower Red Deck entrance, it will be on the right.
- If you are going to the Gulch Lot A, stay on Mangum St until you come to a t-intersection. Take a right and you will arrive at the Gulch Lot A.